This is a detailed post on what you should do once you receive your car cleaning gun package.
This post will cover:
- What you should find in the package
- What you need to buy separately and their specifications
- How you put everything together to start using it
If you’re ready to discover the incredible power of your car cleaning gun, this guide is for you.
This post is an in-depth guide in detailing your car’s engine bay.
In this engine bay detailing guide, we’ve sectioned it into 5 digestible steps to make it easier for you to follow.
We’ll also cover frequently asked questions like:
- What to cover when cleaning the engine
- What cleaning products to use and if it’s safe to use WD-40
- How to avoid damaging the engine and electronics
- If the engine should be cleaned hot or cold
- And in which parts you use a hose and a pressure washer
If you want your engine bay to look as awesome as when you first got it, this guide is for you.
We’ve compiled together smell eliminating solutions from Google’s top searches on the topic. This will provide you with a wide range of cleaning options to get rid of that awful smell in your car.
In this post, we’ll cover:
- Common causes of car odor and how to fix them
- 4 Bonus odor eliminating solutions for your car
- How you can stop the smell from developing before it starts
This blog post will answer pressing questions for a car owner like you wanting to sell your car.
You’ll find out:
- If it’s worth detailing a car before selling it
- How you can detail your car before selling it
- Other things you need to get ready when selling your car
If you want to get the most out of your car when selling it or trading it in, this post is definitely for you.
This post will answer the “when” and “how long” questions in cleaning your car.
You will learn:
- How often you should detail your car
- If it’s bad to wash your car every week
- How long does a car detail take
We’ve pooled together a comprehensive list of ways to clean different kinds of floor mats and car carpets. With this, we’ll also offer suggestions on how you can efficiently make the work faster.
Specifically, we looked into:
- How manufacturer-installed car carpets are cleaned
- How accessory floor mats are cleaned
- What cleaning solutions and equipment to use
If you want a thorough clean for your floor mats and car carpets, this post will show you how.
When you get inside your car, you carry contaminants that get transferred to the seat surfaces and seat belts.
In this post, we’ll talk about:
- The right process of cleaning different kinds of car seats
- How to get rid of different kinds of stains
- What you should avoid preventing damaging for the car seats
If you want to keep your car seats clean, fresh, and filth-free, this post is for you.
We’re going to cover:
- Why door panels, windows, and windshields get dirty
- The 5-step cleaning process
- 7 mistakes you should definitely avoid
If you want to have the best looking door panels and windows, this post is for you.
In this post, we will cover:
- Why you need to clean the dashboard and center console
- A 4-step process of cleaning it
- And a faster and more efficient way you can try out
If you want to restore your dashboard and center console to the way it was when it was new, this post is for you.
In today’s post we’re going to do a deep dive into cleaning car headliners. We’ll talk about:
- The ways a headliner is cleaned
- Tips in cleaning the headliner
- A car cleaning tool that makes cleaning the headliner faster
If you’re ready to find out how to keep your car’s headliner in its best state, this post is for you.
In this post, we’re going to talk about the different interior parts of the car:
- Interior Ceiling/ Headliner
- Dashboard Panel and Center Console
- Door Panel, Window, and Windshield
- Upholstery/ Car Seats
- Floor Mats and Carpeting
The logical way to clean the car’s interior is to do it from top to bottom ( hence the sequence of the bulleted list). This helps avoid going back to parts you’re already done cleaning with.
If you want a thorough and systematic process of cleaning your car interior, this post is for you.
If you’re an independent or freelance auto mechanic, how can you get more clients?
In this post we’ll go over:
- Auto mechanic competition
- Why and how auto mechanics should provide more value
- What add-on service to offers
- What customer satisfaction can do for you
If you’re ready to grow your client line, this post is for you.