So this post is dedicated to washing your car without scratching it.
We’ll talk about:
- The main concept to keep in mind
- The best practices when washing your car
By the end of this post, you’ll be able to apply car washing techniques you can do the next time you clean your car.
Nothing is more annoying than after thoroughly washing your car, a few days later, it’ll look like it never took a bath.
So this post is dedicated to tips about how you can keep your car clean in between washes.
We’ll talk about:
- Habits you can practice
- And measures you can apply
If you want to make the car wash clean last, this post will provide you with easy and actionable tips you can try for your car.
If you’re ready to find out about these tips, let’s dig right in.
Today, we’re listing down the car detailing arsenals you can’t do without. And some that aren’t necessary but can make your work faster and more efficient. (you can save up and invest for these later)
We’ll list down:
- Basic tools
- Interior cleaners
- Exterior cleaners
- Interior equipment
- Exterior equipment
If you want a comprehensive list of all the things you’ll need to clean both the interior and exterior of your car or your client’s, this post is for you.
Will the household and garage staple lubricant, WD-40, harm your car’s paint?
In this post you’ll know:
- What WD-40 is
- What its components are
- Why people use it on the car paint
- If it’s safe to use on car paint
- And lots more
If you’re unsure about using WD-40 to fix something on your car paint, this post will help you decide if you should use it or not.
This post is all about picking the right shampoo for your ceramic-coated car.
We’re going to go over:
- Characteristics of a ceramic coat
- Its benefits
- 4 different types of car shampoo
- 3 key principles in choosing the right ceramic coat shampoo
- The top 7 shampoos for ceramic coats
If you want your ceramic coat to keep its top-of-the-line quality, this post is for you.
This is a detailed post on what you should do once you receive your car cleaning gun package.
This post will cover:
- What you should find in the package
- What you need to buy separately and their specifications
- How you put everything together to start using it
If you’re ready to discover the incredible power of your car cleaning gun, this guide is for you.
This post will answer the “when” and “how long” questions in cleaning your car.
You will learn:
- How often you should detail your car
- If it’s bad to wash your car every week
- How long does a car detail take
If you’re an independent or freelance auto mechanic, how can you get more clients?
In this post we’ll go over:
- Auto mechanic competition
- Why and how auto mechanics should provide more value
- What add-on service to offers
- What customer satisfaction can do for you
If you’re ready to grow your client line, this post is for you.
The car wash and auto detailing industry are reported to be a multi-billion dollar industry and for good reason.
In this post we’ll talk about:
- How current events are increasing car sales
- What this trend means
- How you are personally affected
If you want to know how the car wash industry affects you, this post is for you.
This post will tell you of a good strategy to bring in more patrons for your car wash business.
- Why quality service is essential
- What quality service means
- How you can offer quality service half the time it used to take to do the job
If you’re interested in trying a new smart strategy, this one's for you.
If you’re a car owner who would want a quick and meticulous car wash done at home but with a pro finish, you’ll have to use what the pros use.
In this post you’re going to find out:
- How you can maintain your car’s fresh new look
- How you can get a secondhand car a spick and span makeover
- How using a car cleaning gun will be fast and efficient
In this post, we’ll talk about who’d benefit most from using car cleaning guns.
- Car owners
- Family member of car owners
- Car wash and car detailing owners
- Car repair shop owners
- Auto repair technicians
Find out why these groups of people need a car cleaning gun.
- Page 1 of 2
- Next page